From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: May 8, 2021 8:31 AM
To: nance62lady@gmail.com
Subject: [TechTalk] Need good OCR program

I just ran into a PDF file which has what I'm sure is a scanned image.
What is a good OCR piece of software to deal with this? Using NVDA and have JAWS 2018.
Thanks,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford

Hi, Chris: This worked just fine. I didn't have to invoke the layered
commands because JAWS brought up the dialog box asking me if I wanted
JAWS to OCR the document, and, of course, I told it "Yes." Help much
appreciated.
Thanks again,
Nance

chris judge