Need help on start windows 10 in save mode

Hi all
How blind people start Windows 10 in save mode?
My laptop has file system error, and some articals on internet told that we should fix in save mode by holding the shift key when clicking the restart button, but I think there is other method which we could do from just the keyboard.
Any help would be appreciated
CUongHi all