Topics

need opinions on Webroot antivirus

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

When the geek squad reinstalled windows 10 for me this weekend they installed Webroot antivirus. My first question is if anybody knows if it is jaws friendly, and my second question is do I really need it if I'm running both windows defender and the paid version of malware bytes?

I've noticed that when I either first boot up or if I reboot it actually takes a good bit longer now than it did before for windows to come back so since Webroot is the only new program that I'm aware of I just wonder if it's slowing things down.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Troy

Marco Curralejo

Hi,

It sounds as though this would likely be the culprit.

I personally would remove that and just use what you already have.

Cheers,

Marco

up to you. Thanks.