Topics

need recommendation for a talking bathroom scale

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy

Gerald Levy

Check out the Newline SCB-105 talking bathroom scale, which is currently selling on Amazon for under $29.  It is very accurate, has a clear, female voice and runs on two AAA batteries:

https://www.amazon.com/NewlineNY-Newline-SCB-Bathroom-Capacity/dp/B001TWE1DA

Gerald

has

On 7/10/2020 10:04 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy

Vicky Vaughan

Hi, My bathroom scale is giving me inconsistent weight, even when I just step off and back on. I don't move it and it is on a hard floor.

. Is that what is happening with yours?

I do not remember from whom I bought mine and I'd like to make sure that I don't make another costly mistake.

Sincerely, Vicky V

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy

https://www.avg.com

Troy Burnham

Hi Vicky,

My scale has started just not responding all the time even though it has new batteries in it.

Troy

On 7/10/2020 9:27 AM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:
Hi, My bathroom scale is giving me inconsistent weight, even when I just step off and back on. I don't move it and it is on a hard floor.

. Is that what is happening with yours?

I do not remember from whom I bought mine and I'd like to make sure that I don't make another costly mistake.

Sincerely, Vicky V

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy

https://www.avg.com

Troy Burnham

Thanks Gerald I'll take a look.

Troy

On 7/10/2020 9:22 AM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:

Check out the Newline SCB-105 talking bathroom scale, which is currently selling on Amazon for under $29.  It is very accurate, has a clear, female voice and runs on two AAA batteries:

https://www.amazon.com/NewlineNY-Newline-SCB-Bathroom-Capacity/dp/B001TWE1DA

Gerald

has

On 7/10/2020 10:04 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy

Michael Rodgerson

Troy, I have the one that Gerald is recommending, it is very good and
easy to operate.

On 7/10/20, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:
[...]

I ordered the one Geralde recommended earlier today.

Troy

On 7/10/2020 2:58 PM, Michael Rodgerson wrote:
[...]

Ah, okay.

Thanks.
That's different from my situation.

Good to know.