Topics

need recommendation for a multidevice battery charger

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I need recommendations for something that I can charge multiple devices at once with. I just got my electricity back on about an hour ago after it was off since Wednesday night during the hurricane, and the only chargers I had would only charge one device at a time and my mom and I each needed to charge our phones every night. I need something that will charge at least 2 devices at a time then but more than that would be okay too.

Thanks.

Troy

Norman