Troy, here is my recommendation for a bluetooth keyboard.

Matias Wireless Aluminum Keyboard

https://matias.ca/aluminum/wireless/

On 2019-11-30 11:38 a.m., Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have an amazon basic bluetooth keyboard but the more I use it the less I like it, can anybody recommend a good, portable bluetooth keyboard for use with an iPhone?

Thanks.

Troy

Mike B

Hi Troy,

I use the Logitech K380.  It doesn't have a number pad, but beats the crap out of those Amazon Basic bluetooth keyboards!  Believe me, I got really tired of my Amazon Basic taking forever to connect, if it would connect at all!

Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 8:38 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] need recommendations for a bluetooth keyboard

Hi all,

I have an amazon basic bluetooth keyboard but the more I use it the less
I like it, can anybody recommend a good, portable bluetooth keyboard for
use with an iPhone?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Hi Mike,

I didn't have trouble getting mine to connect, I just could never get used to typing on the keyboard. It may be the same with any bluetooth keyboard I get but we'll see. Thanks for the suggestion, I know the Logitech brand is good.

Troy

Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 8:38 AM

Hi all,

I have an amazon basic bluetooth keyboard but the more I use it the less
I like it, can anybody recommend a good, portable bluetooth keyboard for
use with an iPhone?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Mary, I'll check it out.

Troy

On 2019-11-30 11:38 a.m., Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I have an amazon basic bluetooth keyboard but the more I use it the less I like it, can anybody recommend a good, portable bluetooth keyboard for use with an iPhone?

Thanks.

Troy

Michael Rodgerson

Troy, I have a nice keyboard I got from Amazon, It is an Arctic, if
you want I can send you the link.

Michael

Troy Burnham

Hi Michael,

Thanks but no thanks, I've decided to get the Logitech K380 that Mike B recommended.

Troy