From: "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] needing info on a program

I have just found a .exe file in my downloads, and even though I looked it
up on Google, I still can't quite figure out why I have it and what it's
used for. The .exe file is called Luna RSS v3.4 setup.

Can anyone tell me more about this program and how it is used?

Thanks.

Vicki

Gene

This is a good illustration of how to tailor a search. I did a search for just what was written and got no relevant results. So I took out everything but Luna RSS and searched for that. the rest were numbers and version information for a specific version. I immediately found relevant results, including this one:
https://www.mail-archive.com/audiogames-reflector@.../msg294898.html

Experimenting with searches will help those who are not very good at it improve.

I have just found a .exe file in my downloads, and even though I looked it up on Google, I still can't quite figure out why I have it and what it's used for. The .exe file is called Luna RSS v3.4 setup.

Can anyone tell me more about this program and how it is used?

Thanks.

Vicki

Vicki W

Thank you. I usually have no trouble researching things and finding the info I need and more, but for some reason this one wasn't showing what I needed. I typed in exactly what you did, in fact I did that first, and didn't get the result that showed up for you, using two browsers.

Do you think that a person's location or even the time of day a search is done makes a difference?

Vicki