Topics

New developments on Blindtech

Gene

You, Carlos, or others who may have left Blindtech may want to reconsider.  Michael Capell has gotten the list back and has sent out an announcement indicating that there will be very few rules and that rules will be greatly relaxed.  The very brief owners are no longer either owners or moderators.

From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] this pc = windows 10

Hello Kimsan,
On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you.  Welcome to the list and I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.
From: Gene <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 3:41 pm

[...]

Sent from a Braille Sense

Gene

I didn't express an opinion about whether Carlos should keepp this list.  I'm not sure I have much of an opinion on the subject. But since the very recent owners are no longer owners, anyone who left because they didn't like the new owners may want to join again.

On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you.  Welcome to the list and
I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.

I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest thing since
slice bread.

Anyways, apparently, I'm still having trouble accessing my c drive
an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running
windows 10.

My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I'm trying to locate
my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks on the
mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the
keyboard?This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd
drive etc, but it's not showing any of that.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@... <mailto:kimsansong@...>

Gene

No one knows who co moderators will be.  Even Michael doesn't know.  How are you going to know how the list evolves if you aren't a member.  Wasn't the main problem the new owners?

Just wondering, but who will be the other co-mod? And I wonder why Carlos got banned in the first place? This is just me, but before closing this down, (if Carlos decides to) I would wait, until we know more.

> You, Carlos, or others who may have left Blindtech may want to reconsider.  Michael Capell has gotten the list back and has sent out an announcement indicating that there will be very few rules and that rules will be greatly relaxed.  The very brief owners are no longer either owners or moderators.

> Gene

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

With all due respect, Michael seems to go through one of these phases about every few months.  And this is not the first time he has given the list away and then taken control back within a day.  The fact is that his new co-list owner was rude to me in private messages and when I commented on this fact, he immediately went on the defensive and was quite rude himself.  And when I defended myself and responded to her rudeness, she immediately banned me from the list so no thanks.

[...]

I agree it's a happy friendly list hear so I will stay hear

On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you. Welcome to the
list and I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.

I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest
thing since slice bread.

Anyways, apparently, I'm still having trouble accessing my c
drive an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running
windows 10.

My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I'm trying
to locate my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks
on the mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the
keyboard?This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd
drive etc, but it's not showing any of that.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@gmail.com <mailto:kimsansong@gmail.com>

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

I saw the message where Michael is taking the list back.  Yes he said the rules would be relaxed.  That's okay until his diabetes gets out of control.  When that happens, he seems to become another person.
So, I still decided to leave the blindtech list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

[...]

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Gene,
Please, read my message carefully. I said, that until we know more info, I wouldn't close this list down, if, Carlos decides to. As for subscribing, I have not said anything about it, because that is a personal preference. From what I can tell, most of us are still on both lists.

[...]

Hi Carlos,
Ah, so did you even have a chat with him? Because, when I asked why you were banned, I got a don't know. But if you had an argument with him, too, he must have known. So this means he has hidden it. Am I missing something here?

[...]

No I didn't argue with him. My common about the new co-owner and his response were both public.

[...]

Christina Stolze

Carlos,

I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short time and I haven’t experienced some of the things you mentioned in this email but I didn’t like it when they were rude to you because between you and a few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have done this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean that in a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you do it.

Christina

[...]

Oh, that. Yes, I did see it. It was that quick harsh thingy. Yes, it was pretty mean.

[...]

You never know he might like the stalker types lol sorry I couldn't resist.

On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you. Welcome to the
list and I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.

I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest
thing since slice bread.

Anyways, apparently, I'm still having trouble accessing my c
drive an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running
windows 10.

My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I'm trying
to locate my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks
on the mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the
keyboard?This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd
drive etc, but it's not showing any of that.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@gmail.com <mailto:kimsansong@gmail.com>

Michael Amaro

maybe some one should point this out to Michael

On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you.  Welcome to the list and I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.

I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest thing since slice bread.

Anyways, apparently, I’m still having trouble accessing my c drive an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running windows 10.

My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I’m trying to locate my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks on the mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the keyboard?This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd drive etc, but it’s not showing any of that.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Carlos

Thanks again Christina.

[...]

Dennis,
I am glad you couldn't resist you made me laugh for that I thank you. Have a
great day.
Christina

[...]

Glad to do so you set yourself up perfectly I just had to glad to see you
have a sense of humor.

[...]

Hello,
Kind of the same here, actually. Carlos always helped when I asked, and I can only return it, whenever I can.

[...]

Gerald Levy

Lets hope that Joseph the Free Tech Guy doesn't decide to join this list or else the sparks will really start flying. LOL!

Gerald