new laptop

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Have to wait till January 13 for phone sales to open at sky comp http://www.skycomp.com.au. Looking at a hp x gen firefly, 32 gbram, 1 tb ssd, intel I 7 10th gen 64 bit processor with dedicated graphics.  15 inch screen, windows 10 pro. And then also getting a 2 tb sandisk solid state external drive. Prefer to purchase over the phone then online, if I get erros, like  last time, got terrible web service, and had to then purchase via the phone.

Thanks.

Nimer Jaber

Congrats, but if you're specking out most of the machine, why go for 10th-gen processor? Why not AlderLake or Ryzen H?

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.