Topics

new Lenovo laptop

Josh Kennedy

Hi

Well I got and set up my new Lenovo laptop yesterday. It’s this one…

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Processor-Graphics-81W0003QUS/dp/B0862269YP/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=lenovo+laptop+ryzen+5&qid=1610041184&sr=8-3

And I have to say it works great! The keys are about as big as desktop keyboard keys and they have a nice feel to them and press down nice so I know I am typing stuff. But more importantly is the fast 256gb ssd drive! Pair that with the ryzen5-3500U 3.7ghz processor, 8gigs ddr4 ram, and wow this thing is really really fast! So that being said, I highly recommend this Lenovo laptop!

And that being said, I am now selling my old hp laptop if anyone is interested. Aside from a few sticking keys which could be fixed with a cleaning or plugging in a USB keyboard, the old hp laptop works fine. It has an AMD a6 processor, 2.4ghz, 500gig hard drive, normal, not sdd, 4gigs ram. Latest windows10. So if anyone is interested I would like to sell my old laptop for $120 including shipping. I accept paypal for payments. And if interested just send me an email off list at:

Joshknnd1982@.... In case the email address does not go through, that is:

J, o, s, h, k, n, n, d, 1, 9, 8, 2, at sign, g, m, a, I, l, dot, c, o, m.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10