From: "Mohamed" <malhajamy@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 1:43 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] new member

Hi guys. I'm the latest subscriber here. Hope everything goes well.

Dennis L

Welcome glad your hear.

Hi guys. I'm the latest subscriber here. Hope everything goes well.

Mohamed

By the way, looks like you put the damper on the BlindTech traffic. There have been posts in a while.

On 08/30/15 01:45 AM, Carlos wrote:
Welcome Mohamed.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohamed" <malhajamy@...>
Hi guys. I'm the latest subscriber here. Hope everything goes well.

Carlos

LOL that was honestly not my intention. I do disagree with the way certain things are handled on BlindTech, but I promise not to use this list as my personal forum to bash or put down others. I would really just like for this list to become a useful and friendly resource.