From: Aidan [mailto:aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:39 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] New member and windows question.

Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated
of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Beth

I believe so. Windows Sapi is stable, and the voices I am using currently are amazing. David, in case the ladies didn't know, is quite broad and deep.
Beth, who wishes all guys were geeks ...

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

I don't know about that, I am not sure if there was an official beta and whether that has passed. But thank you very much anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

On 03 Sep 2015, at 17:40, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
As in beta, do you mean various issues have been fixed? To some extent, yes
and no.
Cheers,
Joseph

I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated
of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hi, yes you're right. The only problem is that they don't improve the latency of the sappy interface. Do you perhaps know if there is a David voice for Windows 7?

Sent from my iPhone

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Carlos

David cannot be used on Windows 7.

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Carolyn Arnold

Beth, I enjoyed your blog, forwarded to Texas friend article about the
difference in geek and nerd. My husband is a geek in music and computers.
I'm neither a geek nor a nerd.

Best from,

Carolyn

Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920 Or you can check out
www.denverqueen.com for more information.

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very
appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

I'm a geek in music too so if anyone wants to talk about that on the chat
list, I'd be more than happy to chat about it.

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very
appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Byron Stephens

Wow it's a small world! Another fello canadian!

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very
appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

-----
No virus found in this message.

Beth

Beth

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very
appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.
Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone

haha I read that same article last night. I always thought of myself
as a nerd because I have a wealth of knowledge ... one full of useless
factoids. My Uncle Jerry likes it when I visit because we are awesome
Jeopardy buddies. Last time I answered something and he said to me
"wow, Missy you *are* a nerd...."
It is not my fault that things like that stick in my head and things
that I want to, like proper grammar and punctuation useage, don't.
Back when I was still able to play MMORPGs, like Everquest and WoW,
guild members would just throw out a random seeming question like
where to buy this or how to do this and I would know these things no
matter how obscure, if I read it once I always remembered. That is
until I didn't need it anymore, then I would forget it promptly. lol

Melissa