From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:14 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] new member checking.

I hope  to learn much from this group in a friendly environment, especially on windows ten, which I have yet to download. Smile. Jim

Beth

Hey Jim, you're not alone. Having fun with Cortana? You should, she spat out a fact about Louis Braille yesterday, and if you love hemingway, she got one about the book Old Man and the Sea today.
Beth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 9/1/2015 7:14 AM, Jim Rawls wrote:

I hope  to learn much from this group in a friendly environment, especially on windows ten, which I have yet to download. Smile. Jim

Jim Rawls

I would think so, spin offs from the other list.