From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Zwicker
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 4:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] newest Stascom?

Hi!

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Mike B.

Here you go:
Download Link:

The program owner no longer has his website, so this is the last version of this program is my guess.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:07 PM

Hi!

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no
longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Mike B.

Here's a summary of the program's features.
Automation for the following tasks, all features customisable
list of 5 items
• Sound recovery on default audio device, preventing mute status and low volume. Recovery volume level configurable between 5 and 100 percent;
• day / night volume adjustment on a schedule, volume levels and time slots customisable;
• maximising of windows, option available for specifying window title exceptions;
• time announcements on the hour, on the half and on the quarter hour, chime with speech, chime only or disabled, all 24 hours configurable. Option to
specify user preferred chime sounds;
• all automated functions can be enabled or disabled, with detailed configuration options available to suit individual needs.
list end

Individual hot keys for the following features
list of 10 items
• Open user guide in default browser;
• generate summary report of user settings;
• configuration window to specify user specific preferences for all features;
• temporarily unload program from memory;
• audio mixer input and output details;
• password generator, unique 10 character very strong password with each keystroke;
• calculation of word count on selected text in any editor or virtual buffer rendered text;
• extensive alphabetic list of Windows basic and advanced settings and applications;
• Increasing and decreasing master volume output with 5 percent increments, ascending / descending audio tones to indicate new level.
• Easily insert accented and other special characters in any editor.
list end

General program characteristics
list of 9 items
• Automatic online check for program updates, can be disabled if desired. Manual check for updates option available;
• support for multiple user profiles on one system;
• status messages and time announcements via user preferred SAPI5 engine;
• user-friendly interface for changing SAPI5 voice parameters;
• support for same SAPI5 engine used with screen reader and program messages;
• optimised for NVDA screen reader;
• included dictionary file for NVDA to translate emoji symbols;
• small footprint;
• comprehensive user guide in HTML format.
list end

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] newest Stascom?

What is Stascom?
Thanks,
John

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Loy

Do you know if it is compatible with Windows 11?

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:13 PM

What is Stascom?
Thanks,
John

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Mike B.

Hi Loy,

I have no idea and the program owner doesn't have a website anymore.  I would imagine it is, since it's compatible with Windows10.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:13 PM

What is Stascom?
Thanks,
John

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Kay Malmquist

There is always one, so here I am.  What is it?  I read but still am not quite sure.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:13 PM

What is Stascom?
Thanks,
John

Does anyone have a download link for the latest Stascom? Because its no longer available on its site.

Greetings

Dennis

Mike B.

Hi Kay,

The program has so much to offer, but personally we only use the auto maximizing of windows and the battery level announcement modes.  The best way to get your head wrapped around the program is to install it and play around with it.
P.S. Kay, I've been waiting for you to get ahold of me off list about Windows 10 navigation.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:13 PM

What is Stascom?
Thanks,