From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 4:10 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] NFL No Longer Available On Tune In Premium

Hello Groups,

I just got the bad news from Tune In Premium. They are no longer going to have home broadcasts for the NFL games this season. I don't know what source for play-by-play is available. I will check NFL.com and update when I can find any information. Several years ago, they combined the home radio broadcasts with the TV broadcasts and quintupled the price from $20 US yearly to $100 US yearly. I will see if there is anything else available anywhere.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"