From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nancy Hill
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 8:15 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] No application key...what to do?

I am using a different keyboard and it does not have an App key. On my regular keyboard there is an App key which I mainly use when I need to unzip files. This is a win10 PC laptop with one of the latest versions of jaws.

How do I get my files unzipped when I don't have an application key.

Thanks so much for your help with this concern!

nancy

gbmagoo@...

Get the PC crusher on what you want to do then hold down the shift key and hit the F 10 key and I’ll put up a menu for you to does the same is it application key

On Oct 17, 2021, at 20:14, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

I am using a different keyboard and it does not have an App key. On my regular keyboard there is an App key which I mainly use when I need to unzip files. This is a win10 PC laptop with one of the latest versions of jaws.

How do I get my files unzipped when I don't have an application key.

Thanks so much for your help with this concern!

nancy

Gary Greico

Shift f10.

On 17-Oct-21 11:14 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
I am using a different keyboard and it does not have an App key. On my regular keyboard there is an App key which I mainly use when I need to unzip files.  This is a win10 PC laptop with one of the latest versions of jaws.

How do I get my files unzipped when I don't have an application key.

Thanks so much for your help with this concern!

nancy

Carolyn Arnold

Use Shift+10.

I am using a different keyboard and it does not have an App key. On my regular keyboard there is an App key which I mainly use when I need to unzip files. This is a win10 PC laptop with one of the latest versions of jaws.

How do I get my files unzipped when I don't have an application key.

Thanks so much for your help with this concern!

nancy

John Holcomb II

Its ShifT+F10.
John