Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 1:47 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA keeps changing the voice

Hello, I have been trying to make NVDA speak in American English however, it keeps changing to british English. This has happened when I updated to the latest version. Is this a known bug or what? I have tried saving the configuration over and over it will not keep with American English!  Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

Could you have set up a configuration profile maybe for the current program?  if so, changing the voice will only affect that program and it will revert to the default voice if you change programs.  NVDA+control+p to open the configuration profiles, but if that's not what you've done, setting one now won't help.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:42 PM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I don't know why it changes.

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 1:47 AM

--