From: Norma A. Boge
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 12:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA key not working on laptops

Hello group,

I have installed the most recent NVDA on two laptops running Win 10. I
cannot get the NVDA menu to come up when I hit Caps Lock N. This is the
first time I've encountered this issue. There is a function key on one
laptop, a Dell Latitude. I don't know if this function key is creating this
problem, but my older laptop does not have a function key but has the same
problem.
Is there another way to get into the NVDA menu using a laptop keyboard?

Thanks,
Norma