Topics

nvda SCREEN CURTAIN

heather albright

Hello, I noticed the add on for screen curtain does not work hence, my short cut key does not work when I updated to the latest version. So anyone know what the quick command is to turn on the screen curtain as added it in the settings. But, no command to toggle it on and off; disappointed!

Thanks so much. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sam Taylor

Hi Heather,

By default, there is not a defined command for activating or deactivating the screen curtain. But you can create one. Go to the NVDA menu with nda-n, press p for preferences and n for Input gestures.

Then search for curtain and you will find the entry under the vision category.

Cheers

Sam

On 7/09/2020 6:37 pm, heather albright wrote:

Hello, I noticed the add on for screen curtain does not work hence, my short cut key does not work when I updated to the latest version. So anyone know what the quick command is to turn on the screen curtain as added it in the settings. But, no command to toggle it on and off; disappointed!

Thanks so much. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

heather albright

Ah thanks I am learning NVDA. I like this feature! Cheers Heather