NVDA speech audio destination. windows 10

Mário Navarro

Hi All.

Is it possible to choose the audio NVDA synthesizer speech destination when we are using a Bluetooth Speaker?

example

When I'm listening music on a Bluetooth device speaker, I'd like to listen to NVDA synthesizer speech audio in my ultrabook speaker, not Bluetooth Speaker.
This way I can continue to work on my ultrabook and listen music on the bluetooth  device Speaker
This is possible, or there is some addon for this function .
I've tried several ways but without success.
thank you.
cheers.

Abbie Taylor

Yes, there's definitely a way to determine which speaker you want to use with NVDA. Press Alt plus Shift plus S to open the speech synthesizer dialogue. Below the combo box where you choose your speech engine is another combo box that says something like "Sound Output Device. Press Alt plus Down Arrow to open that box, and you should be able to choose the speaker you want to use with NVDA. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Mário Navarro

Hi Good Friend, thank you!
Works Like a Charm!
It seems that no one else remembered this config.

including me!

thanks, thanks.

Long Life to NVDA.

Às 00:29 de 29/09/2021, Abbie Taylor escreveu:
Yes, there's definitely a way to determine which speaker you want to use with NVDA. Press Alt plus Shift plus S to open the speech synthesizer dialogue. Below the combo box where you choose your speech engine is another combo box that says something like "Sound Output Device. Press Alt plus Down Arrow to open that box, and you should be able to choose the speaker you want to use with NVDA. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Abbie Taylor

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.