Topics

OE classic.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

If you have OE classic, I have many questions for you, and if you can get back to me about this, I would appreciate it

I tried it a few years ago, when it was free, and spell check didn't work well etc.. So, here are my questions. How much does it cost?

Does it work with windows ten and jaws 2021beta?

Does spell check work well with it?

Is it hard to installs?

Where do you get it?

Is there any down side to the program?

Thangkas for your help on this. Jim.

Abbie Taylor

The only thing I know about OE Classic is this. When I tried it a few years ago, I discovered that it's not compatible with IMAP. So, if you want to be able to sync your email across devices, you're better off with Outlook, Thunderbird, or a web-based program like Gmail.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Gene

Oe Classic now supports IMAP.

gene

The only thing I know about OE Classic is this. When I tried it a few years ago, I discovered that it's not compatible with IMAP. So, if you want to be able to sync your email across devices, you're better off with Outlook, Thunderbird, or a web-based program like Gmail.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE