Topics

One more test

Gene

I'll send one more test message.  This time, I'm sending it from the web site to see if it appears on list.  It doesn't from an e-mail program.

Well, I'm seeing this one.

Are messages reaching the list yet by e-mail?

Finally, after perhaps an hour, my messages reached the list and are displayed on the web page. But I haven't received one by e-mail.

I won't write any more, I wanted you to know the latest in case it might be useful.

Are messages reaching the list yet by e-mail?

Gene

Monte Single

Absolutely.