Topics

Online business services for people with disabilities?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Are there services to help people with disabilities set up and run lucrative online businesses for people who are on disability for severe health issues that make it necessary to spend a good part of a day resting or doing time-consuming routine procedures? I know about someone who had to stop working because she has issues that has required hospital stays and has low energy.  Can someone make enough income to pay hospital bills with level companies that sell products?  I wish I could create something that would support people like her.  Any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,