Openbook 9 default folder to save documents change?

Loy

Can the default folder to save documents in Openbook 9 be changed?

gbmagoo@...

Yes it canSent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2021, at 18:27, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Can the default folder to save documents in Openbook 9 be changed?

Gene

I just did a bit of experimenting.  If I change the open dialog to open a file in a different folder, it remembers and shows me that folder when I use the open dialog again.  It also saves in that folder.  If I close and reopen the program, the two locations revert to what they were.  This might change permanently if you save the settings after you make the changes.

But remember that this may be an inconvenience, depending on how you generally save things.  As I said, it appears that if you change where you open things, that appears to change where you save things as well.  I didn’t check to see if the reverse happens.