Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 12:30 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Opera the browser wonder

HI all. I actually have replaced Chrome with Opera as my default
browser and have no cause to regret my action. It is a fast, efficient
browser with a real effective ad blocker that gets rid of ads that
litter articles you want to read. While chrome promotes those ads,
Opera blocks them, allowing you to get a smoother, uninterupted read of
articles that interest you, which also incidentally makes copying and
pasting of articles or snippets much easier. Years ago, Opera was
hardly accessible. Now, i think it beats the standard mainstream
browsers any time. They have, indeed, come a very long way. Cheers!

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Mike.  I believe the Opera Mini is their portable version.  I am running the full desktop version.  Cheers!

On 11/9/2019 2:35 AM, Mike B wrote:

Hi Jaffar,

I noticed they offer an Opera mini.  Here's the link.

Are you running the mini or the full version?

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!  Sent from my iBarstool.