From: Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 3:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook address book questions

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what the difference (s) is between the Outlook addressbook
and Contacts? Also, how do I get to the addressbook in Outlook? Also, why do
some addresses go to addressbook and not contacts? Sorry, I've only ever used
Contacts, I've never used the addressbook, I honestly always assumed/thought
that they were the same thing, but apparently not. I'm running Outlook 2013,
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any help/info anyone can
provide me! Thanks Madison