Topics

Outlook address question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I don't know if there's anything that can be done, but I hope so. When I was
creating a contact I accidently chose the wrong email address (both addresses
started with the same 2 letters), but I didn't realize this until after I saved
the contact. I went back and deleted the contact and re-did it with the correct
email address. I also deleted the other address, but it comes up in the list of
email addresses that start with e. I've tried deleting it, but it still shows
up. This is a person that I emailed only a couple of times and probably won't
ever email again. So is there any other possible way to get rid of this address?
I'm using Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018. Any help/suggestions will be much
appreciated!!!! Thanks
Madison