Outlook and Google calendar question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook calendars? If this
is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite sports teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so yesterday I decided
that since I have a google account that I'd try and add them to my Google
calendar and knock on wood I think it worked, but I really don't want to have
to log into my Google account everyday just to check my calendar. I'm using the
latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also have Google
Chrome and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks Madison

Joe Orozco

I use a program called Sync2. I don't remember the site, but a Google
search should bring it up. It'll sync your Google contacts, Calendar,
and Notes, but mind you, it is a paid program. I think I paid
something like $30 for it. I was not able to find a free solution.
Outlook won't sync up with Google on its own. Of course, I would be
all too happy to be proven wrong.--Joe

On 4/15/21, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

david

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xlfw8FE5OU

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.

[...]

Bharat

Request you to have a look at the below link. It allows you to have
your google calendar with the windows10 calendar app.

I have done it & you should also give it a shot.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-get-google-calendar-on-windows-desktop-4687506

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 4/16/21, Joe Orozco <jsoro824@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Hi Joe,

It's working. i just created an event on my windows calendar & it
showed up & i got notified by google calendar via Chrome. So, it
just works.

do let me know how does it go for you.

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 4/21/21, Bharat via groups.io <bharat.b=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

This looks interesting and useful, but it doesn't look like it's screen-reader user friendly... I use Outlook, not the Windows calendar app.