Outlook.com email account issue/question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
About two months ago I created an Outlook.com email account because I was tired
of the email account that I have with our ISP (which is the account that I'm
sending this message from) either blocking messages or marking messages that
aren't junk as junk even though I've marked them as not junk so many times. I
hate worrying about whether or not I'll receive a message, which is why I
stopped using gmail. Anyway, now for my issue/question, with my Outlook.com
account sometimes it'd let me send messages and other times they wouldn't go
through and then my account would get locked because they thought I was doing
something bad when I wasn't. The last time this happened I got a message telling
me to sign into my account, but I've been avoiding doing this for fear that I'm
just going to keep having the same issue which I really don't want to continue
to have to deal with. I've called the MS Disability Answer Desk twice regarding
this, and they've been able to unlock my account but both times they've haven't
told me why this happens or if there's anything that I can do to prevent this
from happening in the future. So for anyone who has or has had an Outlook.com
account have you ever had this issue? If so, any idea what I can do to prevent
this from happening again? If no one else has had this issue then what did I do
wrong? If anyone else has ideas please share them also. I really don't want to
get rid of my account; and I really want to have all of my emails going to one
address as checking two inboxes is annoying. I hate accessing mail on the web.
Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Really hope someone
can help me, any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Madison