Outlook email question

Tammy Freitag

This is so weird to me.  When I receive an email with a link in the body of the email that I need to enter on it pops up a button that says, “To”.  This seems to be random.

I am running Outlook 2019

Any help would be appreciated!

Tammy

Avast logo

Thomas N. Chan

That's part of puzzle of email.
some email client  just don't show properly when the email being received. some of the email newsletter when its being send out, they will provide a link to tell if the email don't show properly, click here.

alternative another  way is to  have the function of outlook call view in the browser..
I am not sure if there is a better way to access through your ribbon but you need to consider adding it to your quick access toolbar if you use it often like I do.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan