                Hi all.  Can somebody enlighten me as to the hot keys to get to the folder treeview in outlook 2019.  I’m using Win10.  I did a Google search and I get told the keystroke is Control+6 to get to the folder list but I do that and yet nothing happens.  The other keystrokes Control +1 to control+5 does get a reaction but when I do the control+6 command nothing happens.  Any help will be appreciated.  Walter.

Thom Spittle

Try control why

On Jan 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr@...> wrote:

                Hi all.  Can somebody enlighten me as to the hot keys to get to the folder treeview in outlook 2019.  I’m using Win10.  I did a Google search and I get told the keystroke is Control+6 to get to the folder list but I do that and yet nothing happens.  The other keystrokes Control +1 to control+5 does get a reaction but when I do the control+6 command nothing happens.  Any help will be appreciated.  Walter.

Walter Ramage

Hi Thank you, the help is appreciated and I can now get to my folders.  And Thanks to all.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thom Spittle
Sent: 17 January 2022 17:53
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook hot keys

Try control why

On Jan 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr@...> wrote:

                Hi all.  Can somebody enlighten me as to the hot keys to get to the folder treeview in outlook 2019.  I’m using Win10.  I did a Google search and I get told the keystroke is Control+6 to get to the folder list but I do that and yet nothing happens.  The other keystrokes Control +1 to control+5 does get a reaction but when I do the control+6 command nothing happens.  Any help will be appreciated.  Walter.

Quentin Christensen

CONTROL+Y, as suggested by Thom will open the "Go To Folder" dialog.  To get to the folder treeview pane in the Outlook Window, you can press either CONTROL+SHIFT+TAB or SHIFT+F6.  Both those commands will move through the sections of the Outlook Window (CONTROL+TAB or F6 move forward through sections, but starting from the message list, the folder tree view is the "previous" section).

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen