outlook inbox issue

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I recently created an outlook.com account and I seem to have two inboxes, one labeled focused and the other called other. Now I'm wondering, is there any way for me to only have one inbox, or at the very least have all of my messages go into one inbox? This isn't an imap account, it seems to be a Microsofft Exchange account, wish I could make it an imap account but I assume I can't. Anyway, using the latest versions of Jaws 2022, Office 365 and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me as I hate having to check two inboxes all the time. Hope this goes through. Thanks Madison

Sugar

Madison
Yes, you can have an imap account, it is what I have.
i am sorry I am not sure how to do it
but maybe if you contact Microsoft disability, they can help you with both issues?
Good luck
sugar
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
- - Winnie the Pooh

Please walk with me through a second chance of life:
https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

-Sugar, ❤😘

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 8:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook inbox issue

Hi all,
I recently created an outlook.com account and I seem to have two inboxes, one labeled focused and the other called other. Now I'm wondering, is there any way for me to only have one inbox, or at the very least have all of my messages go into one inbox? This isn't an imap account, it seems to be a Microsofft Exchange account, wish I could make it an imap account but I assume I can't. Anyway, using the latest versions of Jaws 2022, Office 365 and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me as I hate having to check two inboxes all the time. Hope this goes through. Thanks Madison