Outlook rearranging draft folder

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

Hi All,

Every once in a while my Outlook 2019 will place my draft folder in another position in the folder list.  Closing out and restarting makes it go back where it belongs.  What I’d like to know is why and should I just live with it or is there some setting that got changed?

I am using NVDA and Windows 10 and this has been happening for the last few months.

Marilyn

Thomas N. Chan

it sound like the favourite of draft you are reading it twice.
favourite folder will be at the top and the real one, is right below your mail catalogue aka main folders of, inbox, sent, outbox etc.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan