Topics

Pairing Aftershokz Trekz Air Headset to a PC

Mike B

Hi All,

I'm trying to pair my Aftershokz Trekz Air headset with my Windows 7 64 bit Pro computer but, it won't.  I can't get a pairing code to display and besides I've never tried to pair a bluetooth device on a PC.  I'm following the prompts, my bluetooth is up to date but, I keep getting the, Try again button.

The Trekz Air is listed as a device and software was found and installed but, I just can't get a pairing code, or I'm not finding the screen that displays the code.  My Logitech 800 headset pairs but, that has it's own dongle

Any and all help is appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.