Topics

paying my rent

heather albright

Hay, has anyone used this site? https://www.rentcafe.com

I am trying to use with chrome as my complex is using this site to pay rent.

Thanks Heather

Lisa Belville

Hi, Heather.

I went to the rent cafe site using NVDA and Chrome and it looks accessible.

It's much more accessible than the one my complex is using.  It's a realpage.com site and I can't get it to list any links even though I can tab around and hear things being listed as links.

Using arrow keys or the NVDA command to list links does nothing, but I can tab to a link and use the enter key to activate the link.

Good luck.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 3/30/2020 10:10 AM, heather albright wrote:

Hay, has anyone used this site? https://www.rentcafe.com

I am trying to use with chrome as my complex is using this site to pay rent.

Thanks Heather

heather albright

Yes, it works but my complex did not have my info enterred correctly, woe!

Thanks Heather