From Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Hooley
Sent: July 27, 2021 2:21 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Paypal or Vemo?

Hi,

I'd like feedback, please, as to which online banking service you prefer,
Paypal, or Vemo, comparing their website and/or iPhone app accessibility,
and any other reason you favor it.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Howard Traxler

I prefer PayPal; for no reason at all, but only that I havve been a member for about 22 years.  Like everyone else, they are constantly "improving" their website.  That doesn't mean they're making it better--especially for us.  There have been times that the site has been difficult to navigate, but, all in all, it works OK here using windows 10, Chrome, and NVDA.

Good luck with your choice.

Howard

On 7/27/2021 1:20 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I'd like feedback, please, as to which online banking service you prefer, Paypal, or Vemo, comparing their website and/or iPhone app accessibility, and any other reason you favor it.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

John Holcomb II

I second that.
Although I've heard of blind people excepting vemo so I'm sure it does work.
John

I like paypal since it is accessible and usible and I have not used vemo.
From Mich.

I'd like feedback, please, as to which online banking service you prefer,
Paypal, or Vemo, comparing their website and/or iPhone app accessibility,
and any other reason you favor it.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Andy

I believe that the correct spelling is Venmo.

I know several blind folks who use it, even though i use paypal, but as others have said it's really has to do more with habit and comfort.

Andy

Although I've heard of blind people excepting vemo so I'm sure it does work.
John

I like paypal since it is accessible and usible and I have not used vemo.
From Mich.