PDF

Melissa Hambleton

I'm asking for recommendations for a program that is possibly free or
very low cost or something I would pay low cost per month to create
PDF files. I always try to use the latest JAWS. I'm creating files to
send to others and I may later include images as well so any program
accessible and hopefully easy to use with JAWS to create files and
have images included are appreciated.

Thomas N. Chan

I used  to use this program call pdf creator. Free and I create pdf out of those Microsoft Word documents. you can load your image on it, then do whatever fancy formatting on word, once you're done, print.
select pdf creator as the printer, thats it.

free and open source

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 at 07:46, Melissa Hambleton <mystical.charm79@...> wrote:
I'm asking for recommendations for a program that is possibly free or
very low cost or something I would pay low cost per month to create
PDF files. I always try to use the latest JAWS. I'm creating files to
send to others and I may later include images as well so any program
accessible and hopefully easy to use with JAWS to create files and
have images included are appreciated.

Marten Post Uiterweer

And in windows 10 you have the microsoft print to pdf printer, so you
can create a pdf out of the box.

Regards, Marten

0

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 at 07:46, Melissa Hambleton <mystical.charm79@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm asking for recommendations for a program that is possibly free or
very low cost or something I would pay low cost per month to create
PDF files. I always try to use the latest JAWS. I'm creating files to
send to others and I may later include images as well so any program
accessible and hopefully easy to use with JAWS to create files and
have images included are appreciated.

Thomas N. Chan

That one you can only print or convert to pdf. The PDF creator can resize or base on quality when you print it.
If you want smaller pdf, you can do on the fly.
Thats the different as she wants to put image onto pdf.
The windows 10 will drop some quality of the image.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan