Topics

Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir, audio Daisy completed!

Curtis Delzer

I have completed the audio version of the book. Personal Power, the iOS edition, by Michael Feir. In this edition there are over 850 navigation points, and 25 hours and 50 minutes of listening to great information about how to do hundreds of things with your iOS device.
Included are 3 versions.
(1) for your NLS player, either the unit from NLS or the app for the IOS and Victor Stream. The NLS player will announce the level types, 1, section, 2, subsection, 3, steps and 4, activity. The Stream will just announce level 1 through 4.
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjZf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%203gp%20Daisy%20%28for%20nls%20and%20Victor%20Stream.zip
--

2. a Daisy *.mp3 version link for all other players such as the Dolphin easy reader.
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjhf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%20MP3%20Daisy%20%28for%20players%20as%20the%20Dolphin%20Easy_reader.zip

3. A version which has just 36 *.mp3 files for all others.

https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNjUzMThf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%20MP3.zip

ENJOY!

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

Sean Paul

So, I’ve downloaded the file for NLS to my phone. Now, how do I get it to open In the bard player app?

Sean Paul informs y'all from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2020, at 15:14, Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:

[...]

Input it from DropBox, (says export to) and use input to the bard app.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 8/20/2020 3:09 PM, Sean Paul wrote:
[...]

I’ll be damned. Took me a minute to get it working . But when I did. It works just fine. Thanks for the book.

On Aug 20, 2020, at 19:41, Curtis Delzer <curtis@...> wrote:

[...]

Abbie Taylor

For some reason, I can't download any of the versions on my PC running Windows 10. I tried all three versions and was told the file is temporarily unavailable. I'm using JAWS, by the way.

Have the files been taken down already? If so, that's too bad. I just saw this announcement. I'm hoping to buy an iPhone next week and was looking forward to reading this book.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Curtis Delzer

no, not down, I'll check though, right now b4 I send this message.

sems to work if I just past the link for the stream or nls player,
https://od.lk/d/NjRfMTgzNTIzNjZf/Personal%20Power%2C%20The%20iOS%20Edition%2C%203gp%20Daisy%20%28for%20nls%20and%20Victor%20Stream.zip

(hopefully the link doesn't split.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com <https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com>
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@...

Gene

Yes, try pasting the link into the address bar of the browser rather than just pressing enter on it. Always try that if a link in an e-mail doesn't work and it is a written out link.

[...]

Curtis, this link worked. Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading this.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Curtis Delzer

let me know how you get on.