personal settings in Windows10

Pamela Dominguez

No, that’s what I’m looking for.  Pam.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] personal settings in Windows10

It sounds as though the utility isn’t working properly.  Regardless, did you see the message from John?  There is a specific item for selecting a default browser and that may work properly.

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 5:19 AM

I waited at least fifteen  minutes and nothing happened.  It just kept saying “progress two progressing”, and occasionally, it would say okay.  So, I guess I will have to see if I can get somebody to do it for me.  Pam.