From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Rodgerson
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 7:21 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Pixel 3

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is it agood phone?

Michael Rodgerson

What do you mean by longer term support?

On 6/13/21, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:
It is, but you'd get longer termb support on the 4A or 4A 5G.
John

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is it
agood phone?

John Holcomb II

I mean that it'll get updated for longer by google.
John

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is
it agood phone?

Michael Rodgerson

That's what I thought.

On 6/13/21, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:
I mean that it'll get updated for longer by google.
John

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is
it agood phone?

Michael Rodgerson

Does anyone own the Pixel 4A, please tell me about it.

Thank you

Michael

On 6/13/21, Michael Rodgerson via groups.io
<monex249=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
That's what I thought.

On 6/13/21, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:
I mean that it'll get updated for longer by google.
John

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is
it agood phone?

Gene

I’m curious why you want one of these models of phones.  I read a little about the Pixel 3 and the main reason it is recommended in the Wireless review I read is because it takes such good pictures and does so for far less money than other or perhaps almost all other comparable phones for that use.  Do you have a special interest in pictures or is there another reason you are interested in these phones?

Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 2:50 AM

<monex249@...> wrote:
> That's what I thought.
>
> On 6/13/21, John Holcomb II <jhii926@...> wrote:
>> I mean that it'll get  updated   for longer by google.
>> John

Carolyn Arnold

Michael, I have an iPhone, but have heard nothing but good about the Pixel, and if I got an Android, I think a Pixel would be my first choice. I believe they are a Google product.

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone,
is it agood phone?

John Holcomb II

You could do far worse in android land.
Having said that choice in android land is good!
John

Michael, I have an iPhone, but have heard nothing but good about the Pixel, and if I got an Android, I think a Pixel would be my first choice. I believe they are a Google product.

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone,
is it agood phone?

Sharon S

Hi, I have a Pixel 4A and have so for less than a month so don't know if I will be any help. So far, I have had no real issues with it.

I was using a Smart Vision II before I got the Pixel 4A and the only reason I stopped using that was because it completely died. I borrowed a Motorola phone while I worked out what phone I wanted to buy but that drove me batty. The Motorola was dropping my signal for no reason and wouldn't re-connect. It would do this while I was in the middle of a call and I hadn't moved at all.

Well let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone,
is it agood phone?

Michael Rodgerson

I just need a new phone and am looking at these.

I’m curious why you want one of these models of phones. I read a little
about the Pixel 3 and the main reason it is recommended in the Wireless
review I read is because it takes such good pictures and does so for far
less money than other or perhaps almost all other comparable phones for that
use. Do you have a special interest in pictures or is there another reason
you are interested in these phones?

I am looking to get a Pixel 3, can anyone tell me about this phone, is
it agood phone?

Thomas N. Chan

Pixel 3A is good for the price you pay.

Regards,