Topics

placing links on taskbar using jaws

Kimsan

Hi,

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

Are you using the program menu or the start menu? In Windows 7, if I type notepad in the start menu search and open the context menu when I'm on the name of the program, pin to task bar is one of the options. I don't use Windows 10 but I seem to recall that the option is there from a discussion on a list perhaps a month ago.

kimsansong@icloud.com

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Neither.
I have zoom links that were emailed to me for meetings I'm looking to put on
the taskbar.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

I don't know if you can do that. Why not follow the links and book mark them. You don't have to be able to enter the meeting room. Once you follow the link, you can create a bookmark. You will be on the page. the Zoom program runs becaused the page tells it to. Evenif the meeting is not in session, you can go to the web page.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Ok Gene, I have all the zoom links on my desktop already.
Oh wait, I just thought of an idea.
I can create hot keys to launch the respective links.

artist channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

Yo Bro,

Dropbox me those links.  I think I have an idea on how to pin them to the Taskbar, but I need a copy of the shortcuts to do it.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

I just pasted the links in our drop box bro.

Just press enter on each and the links will launch.

I’ve done this before but with IE and well, you know…

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Dropbox me those links.  I think I have an idea on how to pin them to the Taskbar, but I need a copy of the shortcuts to do it.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

Bro,

All 3 of these shortcuts do the same thing.  They download a launch Zoom Meeting executable.  These can be pinned to the Taskbar if they're all installed as Apps with Microsoft Edge.  They can be named differently for each App, but since I don't know exactly how you need to use these links, or if you need these links for different reasons I can't say anything else.

Dropbox me those links.  I think I have an idea on how to pin them to the Taskbar, but I need a copy of the shortcuts to do it.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

I would think each link opens Zoom to a specific meeting.

All 3 of these shortcuts do the same thing. They download a launch Zoom Meeting executable. These can be pinned to the Taskbar if they're all installed as Apps with Microsoft Edge. They can be named differently for each App, but since I don't know exactly how you need to use these links, or if you need these links for different reasons I can't say anything else.

Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers & Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.

Dropbox me those links. I think I have an idea on how to pin them to the Taskbar, but I need a copy of the shortcuts to do it.

Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers & Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

That, I don't know since they all download the exact samed titled executable.  This is why I need more clarification as to how these files are to be used.  Each file can be named and installed as an app differently, then pinned to the Taskbar, but I need more information.

I would think each link opens Zoom to a specific meeting.

Is it possible to place a link on the taskbar? All I see are shortcuts to
desktop.

Thanks

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Just as Gene stated, they’re zoom links to different meetings.

For example, 1 link = a zoom meeting Gene and I have, 2. Zoom link number 2 = a zoom link for me and Mike, etc.

I will toy around with it this weekend some more.

[...]

I just resolved it.

I ended up using edge to accomplish what I wanted to do and after completing it, it was similar to how I did it with internet explorer which I don’t remember as that was years ago.