Topics

please help me figure out my firefox

trinh martin

Hi friends

I am having problems with my firefox.  I used to be able to go on it and arrow down to read with Jaws.  Now, I can only tab and it doesn't read everything that I need.  I use firefox a lot, but now can't because it won't let me use the normal jaws commands.  Has firefox changed or is there something I need to do with my jaws? Thanks for any help.

Trinh

Nancy Shackelford

I haven't used Firefox in a while, but you might try maximizing the
page, then get into the settings for the browser and see what you
might change.
Nance