Topics

Podcasting on the iPhone

Allen West

Hi all,

I'm trying to help a student with creating a podcast on her iPhone.
She had downloaded Anchor podcast. It is clumsy with VoiceOver. Does
anyone know of a podcast that works well with VoiceOver?

Thanks in advance

Allen

Victor

Hello:

I have not used that particular app for creating a podcast. Therefore, I cannot speak from personal experience. However, I do know of some blind people who teach iOS and use that app for the creation of their own podcasts. I recommend that may be you and the person you were trying to teach play with this app a little bit more before you give up on it.

Victor