Topics

Pontes media downloader

Nancy Shackelford

How does one get this Pontes media downloader, and is it still working?

Thanks,
Nance

Steve Matzura

There are two versions of PMD. Version 3.0 is the latest one, but some folks don't like it because the accessibility and controls are different than older versions. Version 2.1 accesibility and controls are a bit more intuitive, but if you're picky about file formats for downloading audio-only content, you may not like it as much. I've been on 2.0 since forever and have never minded the loss of extra features. 2.1 is an obvious update to my old friend 2.0.

HTH