Powerpoint Question

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I may be about to do some volunteer work involving Powerpoint. I've never done this kind of thing before. So, between Narrator and NVDA, which do you guys thingk would be the best to use?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Monte Single

Hi Sharon,

First, I have never used power point with either screenreader.

There is a n v d a tutorial for powerpoint, it costs about $20 u s and can
be found at;

https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-powerpoint-with-nvda-ebook/

Also, I have "heard" that m s narrator works well with native micro soft
applications.

Hopefully, others with real experience can coment on this.

Cheers,

Mont