Topics

printing

Kimsan

Hi,

This might not be a helpful email relating to getting help, until I can get some eyes.

I have this wireless printer, brother is all I remember. Stupid question since it’s the first time I have owned something like this.

When you take your laptop out of the home will I need to reconnect the printer or how do I print when returning home?

So, I bring this up, because when my laptop was in the shop, everything was cool. I went to try and print something today, nothing.

Lol, sorry. I have no clue if this came out right, but all I know it’s a wireless brother something rather printer. I can get more info when I have eyes, I just wanted to put my thoughts out here real quick.

Thanks.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel:

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

Yo Bro,

Sounds like you need to set the printer as the default again.  You also need to check and make sure that the computer and printer are running on the same WiFi network.  Your laptop should reconnect to the chosen WiFi network automatically whenever you leave and return just like your iPhone.

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 1:45 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] printing

[...]

Hi Mike,

How do I set the printer as the default?

Sorry, when I got this, someone set it up for me. lol