Topics

Printing for my phone

ROBERTA COOK

I have an HP printer that should print from my iPhone. However, it doesn’t. Any suggestions on a printer that would work better. Thanks

Hello Roberta,
Whenever I print something I always go into Safari and then press the share button at the bottom of the webpage and from there there is a print button. This should work as long as your phone is paired with your printer.
Hope this helps,
PS feel free to contact me off list if you have any questions.

Ashley

On Feb 6, 2021, at 4:34 PM, ROBERTA COOK <randrcook@gmail.com> wrote:

I have an HP printer that should print from my iPhone. However, it doesn’t. Any suggestions on a printer that would work better. Thanks

Roberta, did you grab and install the HP mobile app on your toy? If not,
give that a shot!

If you can't find an HP Mobile app for your toy, then try looking for
Mopria; this is an app I use on My Shiny Android Toys for printing; I'm
certain that any number of HP printers are supported on the Mopria app via a
WI-FI connection. I would hope that the Mopria app is available for
installation on Apple toys.

All the best, I hope the foregoing is somewhat helpful, but don't give up,
there's got to be something that will work for you!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado