Problem with Voiceover on my iPhone 11 with latest update.

Carolyn Arnold

This problem is consistent with or without earbuds or Wi-Fi to my hearing aids. I can’t hear enough to punch 1 for whatever or other numbers.

When I make a call, Voiceover volume goes way down, and I can’t hear enough to add and merge another call or check an app, while in process of a call.

I have gone to Settings and into Voiceover and also into Sounds and Haptics, am not able to find a fix.

Any idea if this can be fixed, or is it vagaries of the latest update?