Topics

Problems Deleting files in Win 10 Folders?

Dave

Hello,

In Windows 10, latest update, and on a fast I7 System-

I will go to File Explorer, and then to my C: Drive.  I'll arrow down to
the selected folder, where I then either Press the Enter Key, or Press
the Tab Key to Open that folder, and list its contents.

I'll then arrow down to the file I wish to Delete, and then Press the
Delete key, and it takes Forever for that file to be deleted. Several
minutes.

If I Press CTRL-A to Highlight all files in that Folder, and then Press
the Delete key, this too takes Forever to delete even just two or three
files.

Can anyone tell me what is going on?  Or what it is that I am doing
incorrectly?

Thanks for any reply,

Dave