From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 7:02 PM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] protected digital books

I have tried to play books that I have downloaded from Bard and when I put them on my Victor stream player second edition I get that they are protected and cannot play them. Has anybody come up with this same problem and know what to do to solve this condition.

Jerry

Marda

Have you reistered your victor stream?  If it's a new device or new to you and you haven't reistered it with nls it won't play books you download from bard.

Marda