protected digital books

Jerry hathaway

I have tried to play books that I have downloaded from Bard and when I put them on my Victor stream player second edition I get that they are protected and cannot play them. Has anybody come up with this same problem and know what to do to solve this condition.

Jerry

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Jerry, Brian Zolo here in Gahana, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin!  Do you have authorization for your victor reader stream?  You used to have to get an authorization from humanware that you then had to put in on bard but it’s been a long time and I’m having a senior moment and don’t remember what the procedure is.  I’ll be glad to check further for you if I can be of further assistance.  BZ!    

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 7:02 PM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] protected digital books

I have tried to play books that I have downloaded from Bard and when I put them on my Victor stream player second edition I get that they are protected and cannot play them. Has anybody come up with this same problem and know what to do to solve this condition.

Jerry

Marda

Have you reistered your victor stream?  If it's a new device or new to you and you haven't reistered it with nls it won't play books you download from bard.

Marda

On 4/30/2022 6:01 PM, Jerry hathaway wrote:

Jerry